Burning Permit Information – Only Recreational Fires are allowed in Long Beach. Residential Burning or Land Clearing Burning is not allowed in Long Beach as of January 1, 2007.
- Land Clearing Burning is the outdoor burning of trees, stumps, shrubbery, or other natural vegetation from land clearing projects. A permit is required.
- Recreational Fires are cooking fires, bon fires, or campfires using charcoal or firewood that occur in designated area or on private property. Pile size is limited by county and or city. Recreational fires are not allowed within Lacey, Olympia, and Tumwater city limits without a permit.
- Residential Burning is the outdoor burning of leaves, clippings, prunings and other yard and gardening refuse originating on lands immediately adjacent and in close proximity to a human dwelling and burned on such lands by the property owner or his or her designee. Only one pile may be burned at a time. Pile size is limited by county and or city.
- Olympic Region Clean Air Agency
- Olympic Region Clean Air Agency (ORCAA) Burning
- ORCAA No Burn Areas
- ORCAA No Burn Area Map – Long Beach